tirsdag 16. januar 2018

Day 16 - Do you read reversals? Why or why not? 31 Days of tarot

Hello sweet pies and merry meet,

How are you doing today and I hope you are doing great.

Today's blog is about reversals and why or why not I read reversals.
My answer to the question is yes and no. When you do read the tarot, there is no right or wrong answer in the way you read it.

There will be some who say that this is one, the right and the only way to read tarot.. For some reasons I can't take these people seriously just because the are not open minded.

Normally I do read with reversals because I believe I get some extra clues in a reading and they will give me something extra.
When I don't read reversal is when the client don't want me to or if I do a private for myself reading and I read with my Doreen Virtue deck.




Blessed be and merry see,

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...